At East Africa Recovery Experts, we are committed to providing an environment that empowers team members to realize their innovative potential. East Africa Recovery Experts provides competitive benefits packages, career development programs, and team-building activities.
New team members can be confident they are joining a great organization that values each employee. If you would like to join our team as an engineer or specialist, please follow the directions for the job opportunities listed below.
Computer Forensic & Data Recovery Expert.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electronic failures on customer storage devices as necessary;
- Properly use and understand software and hardware tool complexes needed for data recovery;
- Communicate status of projects to sales representatives and record work that is performed and needed both textually and verbally;
- Keep work area neat and orderly.
- Must have strong work ethic, be customer focused, and possess a high energy level. A high degree of integrity, professionalism, and discretion is required;
- Take responsibility and ensure all scheduled work is completed by agreed deadlines;
- Some training will be provided, but the right candidate is a uniquely motivated self-starter with the ability to study, research, and learn quickly on their own;
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge in FAT, NTFS, NFS, HFS, HTFS, EXT2/3FS is a plus.
- Ability to reconstruct disks in a clean room environment
- Ability to recover data from RAID systems, virtual servers, data tapes or other types of storage devices is an added advantage.
If you want to work in a challenging, rewarding environment and you enjoy finding creative solutions to technical issues, we would like to hear from you. Please email a resume to email@example.com